Friday, October 16, 2009

CX Racing Weekend Part 2

Well, after leaving the city for few weeks to get away from the premature winter, I was surprised to see that I would get to race in some awesome weather.

When I got back home from the airport I had about 10 hours to eat, get all my stuff ready, check my bike over, sleep, eat and get down to the race site to help set up.

The first race was the Deadgoat Blow Street Super Cross race so it was probably going to be a pretty big turnout from my team as always and the course looked like it was going to be tons of fun. Awesome seeing most of the team again and cheering them on.

The second race was at COP and was hosted by Midweek Mayhem who are the group who put on the Tuesday night crit and ‘cross series. The course had apparently been setup at the minute last due to COP opening for skiing and snowboarding a little earlier than usual which of course is where the previous course was going to be setup.

All in all it looked like it was going to be an awesome way to finish off my vacation from work even though I hadn’t touched a bike in just over a week. Wonder what the conditions are going to be like...

No comments:

Post a Comment